Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Curious :)

Okay, I'm kind of curious. Does anyone actually read my blog? I will continue to whether anyone reads it or not, but I'm curious. This blog has kind of become a venting place for me; I write about things that are on my mind but I don't feel comfortable talking to anyone about. I guess, in a way, you could almost call it a journal.

The main reason that I started this blog was to stay in touch with my older sister, Holly, after she went to college. However, I was down there with her this past year, so that reason really no longer exists. Also, she informed me a while ago that she really doesn't read my blog anymore. :P

Enough rambling for now. I will probably write more soon.

1 comments:

Melody Minion June 26, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Hey Tammy

I am what you might call a "faithful" blog reader. I read your blog whenever you have something new :)

It is still interesting to see what's been happening to you and your family.

TTYL
~Melody~