Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My boys =)

I realized today as I was making lunch for the boys just how blessed I am to have this job and how much I enjoy it. I often forget what a great job I have and how much fun I have doing it because I'm too busy thinking about the few things i don't like about it.
I was standing at the kitchen counter today making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the boys and listening to Cole babble away about watches when it hit me. I realized that I would not trade this job for anything. Not only am I making good money, but I get to spend time with my two favorite boys in the whole world.
On top of that, I'm getting experience that I could not get anywhere else. When I was standing there making the sandwiches, I could see myself someday standing at my own kitchen counter, making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for my own kids. Having babysat the boys from the time Chase was twelve weeks old, I've had a lot of experience with kids.
I realized today that although I may get tired of listening to Cole's "chitchat", as Chase calls it, or watching cartoons on tv when I'd rather be watching a movie, I wouldn't trade this job for the world!

0 comments: