Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Ok, so maybe not, but i have been thinking about Christmas a lot recently. I can hardly believe that it's only about 4 months away!! Time has flown by recently. Before too much longer Christmas will be here...which poses a bit of a problem. You see, I'm in charge of my church's Christmas program at church. And I don't have a program picked out yet.

Right now I'm leaning towards writing my own program. Our church has some rather unique requirements for a Christmas program, which makes it very hard to find a Christmas program. If I were able to find one that I liked, I know that I'd probably have to do some serious rewriting to make it work for us, so it seems like it's going to be just as easy (or should I say just as hard!) to write me own. I'm kind of nervous about it, as I tend to be a bit of perfectionist as far as these things go.

I will keep you updated on my progress on the program! So far, there has been no progress, but I think that I'm just thinking too hard about it. I love writing, but I have absolutely no ideas right now!! Hopefully once I stop stressing so much about it, my creativity juices will start flowing!

0 comments: