Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saying Goodbyes...

I am now in my final week of school here at Ambassador Baptist College...while I am excited about finishing, I'm also sad about leaving all of my friends and "family." Today is my last Sunday at Emmanuel, and I am realizing just how much I'm going to miss this church. I've come to love the people at this church, and am having a really hard time leaving.

Tonight is the graduate's fellowship here at church, and I have to get up in front of everyone and tell them what my plans are after graduation. Those of you who know me know that I hate getting up in front of people. I'm praying that it goes well and is over with quickly!!!

Wednesday I have two finals, and then I am done with classes for good!!! Yay!! So exciting!!

Also, Wednesday will be my last service ehre at EBC, at least, my last one as a college student. I will definitely be coming back to visit everyone here when i visit Holly & Andrew.

Well, I'd better get going for now. I'll try to post more later, but no promises...

0 comments: