Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update

Right now I am sitting in my hiding place at Emmanuel (I won't reveal where it is because then it wouldn't be a good hiding place anymore) and am quite sleepy, so I thought I'd do a little updating on here to keep myself awake.

There's not a whole lot going on right now. This next week is going to be quite busy as we start Missions' Conference at Emmanuel on Wednesday. On top of that, I have a test in almost every class this week. Sign Language on Tuesday, Systematic Theology and Major Prophets on Friday, and Hebrews and General Epistles either Wednesday or Friday. I'm going to be quite busy this next week!

This past week I've been quite sick. I'm not exactly sure what I have, but I think it's some type of flu bug. I've had a fever on and off since Tuesday, as well as body aches, a headache, chills, and a horrible cough. i have not been sleeping well at all because my stupid cough keep waking me up!! If I'm not better by tomorrow I am planning on going to the doctor and hopefully I can get something to get over this! I had to stay in from classes for three days straight, and I do not wnat to miss anymore classes!

Well, that's pretty much it. I'm going to go see if I can't find someplace to take a nap. I will try to update again next week, but it depends on how much schoolwork i have to do.

0 comments: