Saturday, October 27, 2007

Update

Well, it's been a little while since I've posted. Here's a little update.
July-We put our house up for sale around the end of July (I think.) We had it on the market for about 10 days before we got a contract on it. They have to sell their house first, but if they don't sell it then his dad is going to buy it and rent it out. That way they'll still be able to buy our house. The contract on our house comes up the end of November, so it looks like we'll be moving around the end of January, beginning of February.

August-Holly went back to Ambassador Baptist college for her sophmore year. One of her roomates is Jane Prain, a friend from camp.
I graduated from high school! I homeschooled through the summer so that I would be able to start working fukk time sooner to save up more money for college, and also so I would be done before we started preparing to move.

September-Chase turned five! I can't believe it. I rememeber sitting on the couch feeding him his bottle like it was yesterday. He's so big now!
Chase and Cole went to preschool and daycare, respectively. Chase absolutely loves it, no surprise there, and Cole absolutely hates it, no surprise there either. Poor Cole just sits there and cries when his mom leaves. I feel so sorry for the poor little guy. :(

October-We went down to North Carolina for vacation and to house hunt. The vacation was wonderful, and we were succesful in our house hunt. We found a house in Boiling Springs, a quiet little community. It's not in the area we were planning on moving to, but we all love the location.

Well, there's a little update in a nutshell. Can't promise when I'll get back on here to update this again now that I'm working full time, but I'll try my best!

0 comments: