Thursday, June 10, 2010

Answer to Prayer

I just had a huge answer to prayer! I have been praying and looking for a job for over a month now with no luck at all. Tonight, when Mom was looking at one of her facebook friend's friend list, she saw that one of those friends had posted as her status that she was looking for a babysitting for her four children. I sent this lady a message on Facebook, and we messaged back and forth for a little bit, and she added me as a friend and looked at our mutual friends. She then offered me the job!!! It is only two days a week, and I'll only be making $45 a week, but it is better than nothing. I start Tuesday.

Please pray that I will be able to find other work as well. While this job is definitely a huge answer to prayer and will be a big help, I still need another job. I know that since the Lord provided this job, He will also provide another job for me.

Thank you all for praying, and please continue to pray!

0 comments: