Thursday, June 14, 2007

Name Change

You may have noticed that I've changed the name of the blog to Higher Ground. Littlesis2bigsis was just a temporary name that I made because I couldn't think of anything else at the time. The new name is the title of one of my favorite songs, Higher Ground. My favorite verse of this song is the last:

I want to scale the utmost height; And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I'll pray till heaven I've found, Lord lead me on to higher ground.
Lord lift me up and let me stand By faith on heaven's table land;
A higher plane than I have found- Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

In a few weeks I'll be changing the web address of this blog to http://ontohigherground.blogspot.com, so make sure that if you've linked to my blog you change it, cause I'm not sure what blogger does when you change the web address.

0 comments: